Monday, August 14, 2006

Looking for Excitement

Man I wish exciting things were going on in my life. Here's a review of a sample week for me:

Monday: Work
Tuesday: Work
Wednesday: Work (a lot)
Thursday: Work
Friday: Work
Saturday: See Candace, and usually Eric
Sunday: Sleep

Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Which isn't to say that I don't enjoy my life right now. On the contrary, I'm having a great time. I enjoy work (usually); I'm able to hang out with friends I haven't been able to for years; my expenses are minimal; I really like my life right now.

Yet I have nothing to talk about. *Sigh* The most exciting thought I had over the weekend was: "This year I'll be able to watch nearly every single Lakers game!" While that is cool, sometimes I just wish that it wasn't the highlight of my weekend.

Also, I'm freaking out a little. The end of August is fast approaching; every fiber of my being screams that I should be preparing for another semester of school - but I'm not! I have no more school to prepare for, so I'm a little unsure of how to act. What does September feel like when you're not doing homework? What's October without midterms or December sans Finals? I guess I'll find out.

I'm scared...

1 comment:

Reva said...

Yay for updates! I'm looking forward to hearing about this "work" thing you speak of. I'll be reading my ass off for the next two years, but I am highly interested in this "no exams" lifestyle you're describing...