Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update from Georgia!

So, uh, Georgia still sucks.

I guess that that's not a completely fair description. I've come to think of it like college frat parties: Yeah, the scenery's nice, but the amount of crap you have to put up with to enjoy the scenery makes it a pointless venture.

Case in point: My co-worker and I were getting dinner the other night fairly late (~10pm) at a fast food place. Looking around he says to me: "Do you ever feel like Ya just don't know?" Puzzled, I asked "What do you mean?" He shrugged his sholders a bit, looked around awkwardly and responded: "You feel like you're in East LA but you're too stupid to realize how bad that is."

Yeah, here's hoping North Carolina is better.

1 comment:

Reva said...

I make no promises. Especially for Durham.