Friday, March 09, 2007

MySpace, Revisited

You know what I hate? I mean, what really irritates the crap out of me? When I email or ask someone(s) for their opinions, and they ignore me. Come on people, when I ask a question, ANSWER ME!

So, by the excessively high vote count of 2-1, I've chosen to keep my MySpace account. What I am going to do with it (once I figure out how the damn thing works; some people make it look easy, and I really don't know if I care enough to reall learn) is to use the blog to post what I update. What will I update? Mostly random shit, a few pictures and differing music. I like a bit of a wierd mix, so I'm going to be changing the song posted on my MySpace page fairly regularly, and talking about the songs I post.

Of course, naturally, as I decide to do this I find out that loading songs on your MySpace page is a pain in the ass...

*Sigh* Nothing's ever simple these days.

Oh, and for you astute viewers: Yes, I did read "America Alone" by Mark Steyn. Yes, it kicks all kinds of ass, and everyone should be rightly horrified about the implications discussed in the book, and yes, I'm going to discuss it at greater lengths right on this blog, but no, not now. Now, I have to go Google damn HTML language so I can get pictures of my Heroes onto god-awful MySpace.

No comments: